Sunday, January 3, 2010

Back to blogging!

Here I am, again. I'm going to give this blogging stuff another chance, seeing as how my last one was filled with sad and depressing posts, I'm going to attempt to make this one a little more interesting and happy! Sound good!?
All right lets get started,
Christmas just ended a few days ago! It was awesome to spend some great time with my family. Isabelle, Emily, and Dustin were in town for the holiday! It was so great to see them and spend some great quality time together! (except for having to see New Moon, BARRRFFFFF!)
Other new things that have happened over the past few months include being with a new girlfriend named Brittney Fraizer, who is absolutely awesome! We've been together for about 2 months and I'm having such a fun time getting to know her more and spending time with her. She also makes me laugh and smile all the time, wahoo, go me! Very exciting stuff!
I'm still working at Slim's in Bountiful as a cashier, which might not be as big as a wahoo, but it's still great. It's not the most prestigious of work places but it's filled with all my good friends and lots of laughs. What more could I ask for!?
Now on to some pretty exciting stuff (not that they other stuff wasn't exciting) this is just really fun to talk about. I just got done with Fall semester at Slcc! yaaay! I think it was my 5th semester? I cant remember...might be something I should check out...oh well. It was a great semester nonetheless, also one of the hardest. My classes included- Chemistry 1010, English 1010, American Politics 1100, and Psychology 1010. I ended up getting 2 B's and 2 A's in all at the end of the semester. I'm super satisfied with those grades! wahoo! I decided to make Psychology my major. I think it's really interesting and I enjoy probing into the minds of people, haha.
Thats pretty much it for right now! I'll be posting lots of new and exciting things in the days, weeks, and months to come!
Love you all,
Matthew

3 comments:

  1. Hey little Mattie! I'm glad you're blogging again. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehhhh it was ok. hahah. Hey how do I add your blog to mine?

    ReplyDelete